Pixelmator Photo It is designed and developed to simplify the most common photo edits, incorporating some of the most important functions of the Mac application which, let’s remember, was among the first applications to get support for M1 processors. Pixelmator Photo offers over 30 color adjustment tools, supports over 600 RAW file formats including Apple ProRAW, and is also based on iCloud Photos allowing synchronization between devices.
All adjustments applied to photos in Pixelmator Photo are non-destructive and can be undone at any time. Among the settings present, the one related to curves, color filters and an automatic repair tool to remove unwanted objects from a photo.
The machine learning features of Pixelmator for Mac are also available in Pixelmator Photo. These include ML Crop, ML Denoise, and ML Super Resolution. There is also the possibility of setting up complex workflows to apply a series of changes to a group of photos, all at once.
This is the changelog for version 2.0 which also adds many other features:
- Edit photos using a comprehensive collection of powerful, non-destructive color adjustments designed using advanced image processing techniques.
- Make your photos stand out with presets designed by photographers and inspired by film photography.
- Easily remove unwanted objects with the help of an amazing object removal tool.
- Automatically enhance your shots using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million professional photos.
- Increase the resolution of your photos with artificial intelligence.
- Crop, straighten and rotate photos with a powerful and easy-to-use crop tool.
- Automatically syncs all changes made to the Photo Library.
- Easily copy and paste edits between photos or batch edit even hundreds of photos at once.
- Open and edit over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW.
- Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the Denoise feature based on Core ML.
- Copy the look of any photo onto another using AI-based color matching.
- Track all the changes you make in the beautiful histogram in real time
- New Photo Library Browser
- Browse and open photos faster and easier in the new movie-style browser.
- Switch between photos and quickly jump to edits with just a few clicks.
- Automatically remove camera noise and image compression artifacts using machine learning-based Denoise.
Pixelmator Photo for iPhone is available as a free update to the iPad app. If already purchased, you can download it at no additional cost. For new customers, Pixelmator Photo is sold as a one-time purchase for € 7.99 but for a limited time the price is reduced to € 3.99.