NEW ORLEANS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–June 27, 2022–
ISTE 2022 Booth #648–ViewSonic Corp., a leading global visual solutions provider, showcases its wide range of display technologies, collaboration solutions and esports products for next-generation hybrid teaching and learning at the ISTELive 22 EdTech conference in New Orleans, LA, June 27-29. 2022. ViewSonic education solutions transform classrooms into immersive and collaborative learning environments, whether classes take place in person, remotely or in hybrid environments. From interactive learning with ViewBoard® interactive displays and myViewBoard® collaborative software to building esports arenas and offering portable development solutions, ViewSonic products are designed to advance learning environments. remote, physical and virtual today.
“Today’s learning and teaching environments are more fluid than ever,” said Kenneth Mau, director of product and channel marketing at ViewSonic. “ViewSonic has worked with teachers to develop solutions that allow them to unleash the imagination and potential of students. We pride ourselves on enabling educators and students to share ideas, communicate and learn with consistency, in class or remotely. With our AV and IT, we can develop solutions that grow together, from connectivity to interactive tools that take learning to the next level. »
ViewSonic at ISTE 2022 will feature:
- ViewBoard ® interactive flat screens
- Award-winning 65-inch, 75-inch, and 86-inch ViewBoard interactive displays with responsive multi-touch interactivity for powerful classroom collaboration out of the box
- myViewBoard® ecosystem software updates
The powerful myViewBoard software tool allows teachers to plan/create lessons, create engaging content, seamlessly import media files, easily save them to the cloud, and connect with students. The latest updates include:
- Whiteboard: Open Learning Format (OLF): cross-platform support and participation mode in whiteboard windows
- Manager/Advanced Manager: API integration for message broadcasts; ViewBoard Box RS232 control for some non-ViewSonic displays (such as Promethean, SMART, Sharp and Newline); User access management and restore point
- Large podium station
- The all-in-one LD108-121 direct-view LED display is a showpiece that features 1080p resolution, 1.25mm pixel pitch, 4400Hz refresh rate and Rec.709 120%. Range of colors
- Award-winning ID2456 touchscreen delivers smooth, responsive performance with precise touch/pen tracking, making it ideal for desktop or extended podium applications
- Esports Station Gaming Monitors
- The flagship XG321UG is a 32-inch monitor featuring mini-LED technology, native 4K resolution and VESA DisplayHDR 1400 certification
- The XG251G is a 25-inch monitor with native 1080p resolution with 360Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and NVIDIA Reflect and GSYNC technologies
- Portability and productivity go hand in hand with the VX1755 17-inch portable monitor, designed for mobile PCs and console gaming
- UNIVERSE by ViewSonic demo stations (beta)
- A captivating and engaging 3D platform designed with virtual spaces like classrooms, lecture halls and communal spaces
For more ViewSonic news and information, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is one of the world’s leading providers of visual solutions and does business in more than 100 countries around the world. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing complete hardware and software solutions including monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays and the myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With 35 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position to provide innovative and reliable solutions for the education, business, consumer and professional markets and to help customers “see the difference ®”. To learn more about ViewSonic, visit www.viewsonic.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations regarding future events. Actual events could differ materially from those anticipated in this document. Trademark Footnote: ViewSonic and the ViewSonic marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220627005049/en/
CONTACT: Joey Lee
JSL Marketing for ViewSonic [U.S.]
Such. : 310-592-1712
E:[email protected] McGrath
CMM communications for ViewSonic [Canada]
Such. : 416-972-1642
E: [email protected] Nury Lavandier
JSL Marketing for ViewSonic [Latin America]
Such. : 305-491-0530
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA CANADA
KEYWORD INDUSTRY: TECHNOLOGY SPORTS SECURITY OTHER EDUCATION PHOTOGRAPHY CONTINUING EDUCATION UNIVERSITY AUDIO/VIDEO SOFTWARE PRIMARY/SECONDARY EDUCATION INTERNET ESPORTS MOBILE/WIRELESS HARDWARE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: ViewSonic Corp.
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 06/27/2022 08:08 AM/DISC: 06/27/2022 08:08 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.